This course provides an overview of a number of high-profile accidents, highlighting the importance of risk and safety management. It explores what risk is, describes the role and use of risk management throughout the project lifecycle and explores the benefits of the risk management process.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand a number of high-profile accidents, the events leading up to them and the changes made in industry following them
- Identify the different stages of the project lifecycle
- Understand the role of Management of Change through the project lifecycle
- Define risk
- Understand the basic process of risk management
- Discuss the drivers for risk management